신장암: 증례보고 및 항공의학적 고찰
Renal Cell Carcinoma: Case Report and Aeromedical Consideration
1인하대학교 의과대학 내과학교실, 2인하대병원 신장센터
1Department of Interna Medicine, Inha University School of Medicine, 2Kidney Center, Inha University Hospital, Incheon, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(3): 84-85
Published December 31, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Federal Aviation Administration. Guide for aviation medical examiners [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: Federal Aviation Administration; 2021 [updated 2021 Nov 24; cited 2021 Dec 1]. Available from: www.faa.gov/about/office_org/head-quarters_offices/avs/offices/aam/ame/guide/.
- Barata PC, Rini BI. Treatment of renal cell carcinoma: current status and future directions. CA Cancer J Clin 2017;67:507-524. https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21411
- Verhoest G, Avakian R, Bensalah K, Thuret R, Ficarra V, Artibani W, et al. Urinary collecting system invasion is an independent prognostic factor of organ confined renal cell carcinoma. J Urol 2009;182:854-859. https://doi. org/10.1016/j.juro.2009.05.017
- Siddiqui SA, Frank I, Leibovich BC, Cheville JC, Lohse CM, Zincke H, et al. Impact of tumor size on the predictive ability of the pT3a primary tumor classification for renal cell carcinoma. J Urol 2007;177:59-62. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2006.08.069
- Chevinsky M, Imnadze M, Sankin A, Winer A, Mano R, Jakubowski C, et al. Pathological stage T3a significantly increases disease recurrence across all tumor sizes in renal cell carcinoma. J Urol 2015;194:310-315. https://doi. org/10.1016/j.juro.2015.02.013
- Anderson CB, Clark PE, Morgan TM, Stratton KL, Herrell SD, Davis R, et al. Urinary collecting system invasion is a predictor for overall and disease-specific survival in locally invasive renal cell carcinoma. Urology 2011;78:99-104. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2011.02.039
- Heng DY, Choueiri TK, Rini BI, Lee J, Yuasa T, Pal SK, et al. Outcomes of patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma that do not meet eligibility criteria for clinical trials. Ann Oncol 2014;25:149-154. https://doi.org/10.1093/an-nonc/mdt492