만성 골수성 백혈병을 가진 조종사 증례: 항공의학적 고찰
A Pilot with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Aeromedical Assessment
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Chung-Ang University Hospital, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(3): 82-83
Published December 31, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Goldman JM, Melo JV. Chronic myeloid leukemia--advances in biology and new approaches to treatment. N Engl J Med 2003;349:1451-1464. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra020777
- Schiffer CA. BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitors for chronic myelogenous leukemia. N Engl J Med 2007;357:258-265. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMct071828
- Drugs.com. Dasatinib side effects [Internet]. Auckland: Drugs. com; 2021 [updated 2021 Oct 9; cited 2021 Nov 11]. Available from: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/dasatinib-side-effects.html.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. [Aviation Physical Examination Certificate Detailed Judgment Criteria Work Menual]. Sejong: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport; 2013. Korean.
- Federal Aviation Administration. Guide for aviation medical examiners [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration; 2021 [updated 2021 Nov 24; cited 2021 Nov 11]. Available from: www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/offices/aam/ame/guide/.