기내 심폐소생술과 COVID-19
In-Flight Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and COVID-19
인제대학교 일산백병원 응급의학과
Department of Emergency Medicine, Inje University Ilsan Paik Hospital, Goyang, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(3): 68-72
Published December 31, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Martin-Gill C, Doyle TJ, Yealy DM. In-flight medical emergencies: a review. JAMA 2018;320:2580-2590. https://doi. org/10.1001/jama.2018.19842
- Borges do Nascimento IJ, Jerončić A, Arantes AJR, Brady WJ, Guimarães NS, Antunes NS, et al. The global incidence of in-flight medical emergencies: a systematic review and meta-analysis of approximately 1.5 billion airline passengers. Am J Emerg Med 2021;48:156-164. https://doi. org/10.1016/j.ajem.2021.04.010
- Kim J, Park NL, Kim JH, Kwon YH. Korean guideline for managing in-flight medical events. Korean J Aerosp EnvironMed 2020;30:3-17. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.30.1.3
- Nable JV, Tupe CL, Gehle BD, Brady WJ. In-flight medical emergencies during commercial travel. N Engl J Med 2015;373:939-945. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra1409213
- Caffrey SL, Willoughby PJ, Pepe PE, Becker LB. Public use of automated external defibrillators. N Engl J Med 2002;347:1242-1247. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa020932
- Alves PM, DeJohn CA, Ricaurte EM, Mills WD. Prognostic factors for outcomes of in-flight sudden cardiac arrest on commercial airlines. Aerosp Med Hum Perform 2016;87:862-868. https://doi.org/10.3357/AMHP.4479.2016
- Hinkelbein J, Böhm L, Braunecker S, Genzwürker HV, Kalina S, Cirillo F, et al. In-flight cardiac arrest and in-flight cardiopulmonary resuscitation during commercial air travel: consensus statement and supplementary treatment guideline from the German Society of Aerospace Medicine (DGLRM). Intern Emerg Med 2018;13:1305-1322. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11739-018-1856-4
- Panchal AR, Bartos JA, Cabañas JG, Donnino MW, Drennan IR, Hirsch KG, et al.; Adult Basic and Advanced Life Support Writing Group. Part 3: adult basic and advanced life support: 2020 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care. Circulation 2020;142(16_suppl_2):S366-S468. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000916
- Brown E, Chan LM. Should chest compressions be considered an aerosol-generating procedure? A literature review in response to recent guidelines on personal protective equipment for patients with suspected COVID-19. Clin Med (Lond) 2020;20:e154-e159. https://doi.org/10.7861/clinmed.2020-0258
- Couper K, Taylor-Phillips S, Grove A, Freeman K, Osokogu O, Court R, et al. COVID-19 in cardiac arrest and infection risk to rescuers: a systematic review. Resuscitation 2020;151:59-66. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2020.04.022
- Edelson DP, Sasson C, Chan PS, Atkins DL, Aziz K, Becker LB, et al.; American Heart Association ECC Interim COVID Guidance Authors. Interim guidance for basic and advanced life support in adults, children, and neonates with suspected or confirmed COVID-19: from the Emergency Cardio-vascular Care Committee and get with the Guidelines-Resuscitation Adult and Pediatric Task Forces of the American Heart Association. Circulation 2020;141:e933-e943. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.047463
- Nolan JP, Monsieurs KG, Bossaert L, Böttiger BW, Greif R, Lott C, et al.; European Resuscitation Council COVID-Guideline Writing Groups. European Resuscitation Council COVID-19 guidelines executive summary. Resuscitation 2020;153:45-55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. resuscitation.2020.06.001
- Korean Association of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. 2020 Korean guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care [Internet]. Cheongju: Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency; 2020 [updated 2021 Mar 24; cited 2021 Dec 14]. Available from: http://www. kacpr.org/board/bbs_list.php?code=CPRbbs&category_ idx=65&category1_code=1412125592&page_idx=1135.
- Baert V, Jaeger D, Hubert H, Lascarrou JB, Debaty G, Chouihed T, et al.; GR-RéAC. Assessment of changes in cardiopulmonary resuscitation practices and outcomes on 1005 victims of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest during the COVID-19 outbreak: registry-based study. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2020;28:119. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13049-020-00813-x
- Chong KM, Chen JW, Lien WC, Yang MF, Wang HC, Liu SS, et al. Attitude and behavior toward bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation during COVID-19 outbreak. PLoS One 2021;16:e0252841. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal. pone.0252841