편집자 주: 31권 3호
Editorial for Vol. 31, No. 3
인하대학교 의과대학 이비인후과학교실
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Inha University School of Medicine, Incheon, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(3): 61-63
Published December 31, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Kwon YH. COVID-19 pandemic and pilot mental health care. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021;31:64-67. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.210019
- Kim JE. In-flight cardiopulmonary resuscitation and COVID-19. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021;31:68-72. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.210020
- Sultonov D, Kim YH. Impacts of the spaceflight to the immune system. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021;31:73-76. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.210016
- Lim J. Analysis of five years of US immigration medical exams. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021;31:77-81. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.210018
- Jang JS. A pilot with chronic myeloid leukemia: aeromedical assessment. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021;31:82-83. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.210017
- Song JH. Renal cell carcinoma: case report and aeromedical consideration. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021;31:84-85. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.210022