폐암 수술 후 흉막 내 미세잔류병변 판정사례
A Case of Lung Cancer: Postop Minimal Residual Disease at Pleura
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Chung-Ang University Hospital, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(2): 57-59
Published August 31, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Uramoto H, Tanaka F. Recurrence after surgery in patients with NSCLC. Transl Lung Cancer Res 2014;3:242-249. https://doi.org/10.3978/j.issn.2218-6751.2013.12.05
- Remon J, Pignataro D, Novello S, Passiglia F. Current treatment and future challenges in ROS1- and ALK-rearranged advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Treat Rev 2021;95:102178. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2021.102178
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Aeromedical decision guide for aviation medical examiners. Sejong: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport; 2017.
- Popper HH. Progression and metastasis of lung cancer. Cancer Metastasis Rev 2016;35:75-91. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10555-016-9618-0
- Alectinib side effects [Internet]. Dallas (TX): Drugs.com; 2021 [updated 2021 Apr 9; cited 2021 Jun 2]. Available from: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/alectinib-side-effects.html.
- Federal Aviation Administration. Guide for aviation medical examiners [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Transportation; 2021 [updated 2021 Jul 28; cited 2021 Aug 2]. Available from: www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/offices/aam/ame/guide/.