항공종사자와 코로나바이러스감염증-19 백신 예방 접종
COVID-19 Vaccination for Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers
Aeromedical Center, Korean Air, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(1): 13-16
Published April 30, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Weekly epidemiological update on COVID-19 - 23 Mar 2021 [Internet]. Geneva: WHO; 2021 [cited 2021 Mar 30]. Available from: https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update-on-covid-19---23-march-2021.
- Lurie N, Saville M, Hatchett R, Halton J. Developing Covid-19 vaccines at pandemic speed. N Engl J Med 2020;382:1969-1973. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp2005630
- Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA). Coronavirus disease-19 vaccine and vaccination [Internet]. Cheongju: KDCA; 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 11]. Available from: http://www.xn--19-9n4ip0xd1egzrilds0a816b.kr.
- Knoll MD, Wonodi C. Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine efficacy. Lancet 2021;397:72-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)32623-4
- World Health Organization (WHO). Interim recommendations for use of the AZD1222 (ChAdOx1-S (recombinant)) vaccine against COVID-19 developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca: interim guidance [Internet]. Geneva: WHO; 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 16]. Available from: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-vaccines-SAGE_recommendation-AZD1222-2021.1.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA). COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca: product information as approved by the CHMP on 29 January 2021, pending endorsement by the European Commission [Internet]. Amsterdam: EMA; 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 11]. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-product-information-approved-chmp-29-january-2021-pending-endorsement_en.pdf.
- Polack FP, Thomas SJ, Kitchin N, Absalon J, Gurtman A, Lockhart S, et al.; C4591001 Clinical Trial Group. Safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med 2020;383:2603-2615. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577
- Mahase E. Covid-19: Moderna vaccine is nearly 95% effective, trial involving high risk and elderly people shows. BMJ 2020;371:m4471. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4471
- Foley KE. Everything we know about Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose Covid-19 vaccine [Internet]. New York: Quartz; 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 15]. Available from: https://qz.com/1966390/what-we-know-about-johnson-johnsonscovid-19-vaccine/.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Key things to know about COVID-19 vaccines [Internet]. Atlanta: CDC; 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 26]. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html.
- Shimabukuro T. COVID-19 vaccine safety update [Internet]. Atlanta (GA): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); 2021 [cited 2021 Apr 2]. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-01/06-COVID-Shimabukuro.pdf.
- McNeil MM, Weintraub ES, Duffy J, Sukumaran L, Jacobsen SJ, Klein NP, et al. Risk of anaphylaxis after vaccination in children and adults. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2016;137:868-878. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2015.07.048
- Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting [Internet]. London: Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency; 2021 [updated 2021 Apr 1; cited 2021 Apr 2]. Available from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting.
- Remmel A. COVID vaccines and safety: what the research says. Nature 2021;590:538-540. https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-021-00290-x
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Manual for civil aviation medical examiners. Sejong: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport; 2013. pp. 188.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) update [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: FAA; 2021 [cited 2021 Mar 5]. Available from: https://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=94991.
- Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. Information for UK recipients on COVID 19 vaccine AstraZeneca [Internet]. London: Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency; 2021 [cited 2021 Mar 5]. Available from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatoryapproval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/informationfor-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca.
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). Guidelines for aero-medical centres and aeromedical examiners regarding the examination and assessment of applicants. Guidelines in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic [Internet]. Köln: EASA; 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 26]. Available from: https://www.easa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/dfu/guidelines_for_aemcs_and_ames_regarding_the_examination_ and_assessment_of_applicants.pdf.