COVID-19로 인한 항공 산업의 위기를 극복하기 위한 항공업계의 대응 방안
Aviation Operators’ Response Plan to Overcome the Crisis in the Aviation Industry Caused by COVID-19
대한항공 정비본부 객실정비팀
Cabin Maintenance Team, Department of Maintenance, Korean Air, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2020; 30(3): 91-94
Published December 31, 2020
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Sobieralski J. COVID-19 and airline employment: Insights from historical uncertainty shocks to the industry. Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives 2020;5:100-123.
- Harper L. IATA deepens projected airline revenue loss to $314 billion[Internet]. Hamburg: Flight Global 14th; April 2020[cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://www.flightglobal.com/strategy/iata-deepens-projected-airlinerevenue-loss-to-314-billion/137872.article. 2020.
- Doyle A. Tracking the in-storage fleet and utilisation in a time of uncertainty[Internet]. : 2020[cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://www.cirium.com/thoughtcloud/tracking-the-in-storage-fleet-at-a-time-of-uncertainty/.
- KAL. NEWSROOM, Media News[Internet]. Seoul: Korean Air; 2020[cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://news.koreanair.com/category/news/보도자료/.
- Adrienne N. Budd L., Ison S., Grounded aircraft: An airfield operations perspective of the challenges of resuming flights post COVID, August 2020, J Air Transp Manag 2020;89:101921.
- IATA. Guidance for Managing Aircraft Airworthiness for Operations During and Post Pandemic Edition 2 - 07[Internet]. Montreal: International Air Transport Association;October 2020[cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://www.iata.org/contentassets/d0e499e4b2824d4d867a8e07800b14bd/iata-guidance-managing-aircraft-airworthiness-during-post-pandemic.pdf.
- U.S.DOT. Homeland Security. Health and Human Service, Runway to Recovery, The United States Framework for Airlines and Airports to Mitigate the Public Health Risks of Coronavirus[Internet]. Washington, D.C.: Homeland Security; July 2020[cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://www.hsdl.org/?abstract&did=840877.
- IATA. Restarting aviation following COVID-19[Internet]. Montreal: International Air Transport Association; May 2020[cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://www.iata.org/contentassets/f1163430bba94512a583eb6d6b24aa56/covid-medical-evidence-for-strategies-200508.pdf.
- WHO. Operational considerations for managing COVID-19 cases or outbreak in aviation Interim guidance[Internet]. Geneva: World Health Organization; March 2020 [cited 2020 Dec 11]. Available from: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/operational-considerations-for-managingcovid-19-cases-or-outbreak-in-aviation-interim-guidance.