코로나바이러스감염증-19 (COVID-19)과 항공신체검사
COVID-19 and Aviation Medical Examination
Aeromedical Center of Korean Air, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2020; 30(3): 86-90
Published December 31, 2020
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Weekly epidemiological update. November 24, 2020. Available from: https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiologicalupdate---24-november-2020.
- The Korea Transport Institute (KOTI). Aviation and Airport Policy Trend & Insight Vol.2 No.7; 2020.
- Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency. Press release. February 27, 2020.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): situation Report, 73. April 2, 2020.
- Sethuraman N, Jeremiah SS, Ryo A. Interpreting diagnostic tests for SARS-CoV-2. JAMA; 2020.
- BMJ Best Practice. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). August 13, 2020.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Clinical Management of COVID-19(Interim guidance). May 27, 2020.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): situation Report, August 17, 2020. Available from: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019.
- Public Health England. Guidance for stepdown of infection control precautions and discharging COVID-19 patients. July 30, 2020.
- Center Disaster Management Headquarters and Center Disease Control Headquarters. Guidelines for the Operation of Coronavirus Disease-19 Clinics. (Version 1-1) August 20, 2020.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority. Guidance Material Version 1.0, March 27, 2020. Available from: https://www.caa.co.uk/medical.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Medical Certification. Available from: https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/medical_certification/.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Aerospace Medical Certification Subsystem (AMCS). Available from: https://medxpress.faa.gov/loginnet/Home.aspx.