항공종사자 건강증진활동계획에 반영되어야 할 근거자료: 3년간의 항공신체검사 결과 분석
Analysis of Three Years of Airmen Medical Certificate for Preparing Aviation-related Health Promotion Plan
성균관대학교 의과대학 강북삼성병원 직업환경의학과1, 대한항공 항공의료센터2, 한국항공우주의학협회3
1Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Kangbuk Samsung Hospital, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 2 Aeromedical Center of Korean Air, 3 Aerospace Medical Association of Korea, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2020; 30(1): 40-49
Published April 30, 2020
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- International Civil Aviation Organization. Aviation personnel forecasts, 2018. Available from: https://www.icao.int/Meetings/ngap2018/Presentations/2.1%20Ananthanarayan%20Sai%20.pdf">https://www.icao.int/Meetings/ngap2018/Presentations/2.1%20Ananthanarayan%20Sai%20.pdf.
- Han BS, Kwon YH, Kim SG, Choi EH, Jang JS, Shin YY. Study of aviation-related health promotion plan for pilot and air traffic controller. Ministry of Land., Infrastructure and Transport, 2019.
- International Civil Aviation Organization. Annex1 to the convention on international civil aviation. Personnel licensing. 10th ed. ICAO, July 2006.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Notice 2019-428. Airman Medical Certification. 2019.8.7.
- Han BS. Operational Status of Airman Medical Examinations in Korea. KJAsEM 2007;17:55-62.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Aviation Medical Examiner’s Manual. 2013.
- Buley LE. Incidence, causes and results of airline pilot incapacitation while on duty. Aerosp Med 1969;40:64-70.
- DeJohn CA, Wolbrink AM, Larcher JG. In-flight medical incapacitation and impairment of U.S. airline pilots: 19931998. Washington, DC: Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aerospace Medicine, 2004: DOT/FAA/AM-04/16.
- International Civil Aviation Organization. Health Promotion Amendment (Amendment 173 to Annex 1), 2017. Available from: https://www.quaynote.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ICAO-Health-promotion-London-2017-Ansa.pdf">https://www.quaynote.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ICAO-Health-promotion-London-2017-Ansa.pdf.
- Harper CR, Kidera GJ, Cullen JF. Study of simulated airline pilot incapacitation; Phase II - Subtle or partial loss of function. Aero Med 1971;42:946-948.
- Evans S, Radcliffe SA. The annual incapacitation rate of commercial pilots. Aviat Space Environ Med 2012;83:42-49.
- Statistics Korea. Annual Report on the Cause of Death Statistics (2018), 2019.
- Houston S, Mitchell S, Evans S. Application of a cardiovascular disease risk prediction model among commercial pilots. Aviat Space Environ Med 2010;81:768-773.
- Kwon YH. Medical Status of Civilian Pilots Over 60 Years of Age. KJAsEM 2014;24:1-4.
- Han BS, Kwon YH, Kim SG, Choi EH, Jang JS, Shin YY, et al. Development plan of licence holders health management system. KJAsEM 2019;29:67-71 .