편집자 주: 32권 1호
Editorial for Vol. 32, No. 1
International Healthcare Center, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, KoreaCorrespondence to:
Received: April 12, 2022; Accepted: April 15, 2022
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022; 32(1): 1-3
Published April 30, 2022 https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220008
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
In Vol. 32, No. 1, our journal prepared 1 review article, 4 original articles, and 2 case reports. First, the Biomathematical Models for Aviation Fatigue Risk Management were introduced. Among the four original articles, it is possible to get insights into the management of cancer diseases in aviation workers, and it is expected to solve various problems in aerospace medicine through a research case using machine learning techniques. A similar trend was observed in the medical tourism along with the decrease of the aviation industry due to COVID-19. Hepatitis E infection can be occurred in both the public and aviation workers, and the management system was established in 2020 as a second-grade legal infectious disease in Korea. In two case reports, we introduced a case of the Phakic intraocular lenses insertion and a case of the acute myocardial infarction and pericardial effusion.
Aerospace medicine, COVID-19, Pilots
- Kim D. A study on the biomathematical model approach for aviation fatigue risk management. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:4-12. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220004
- Jang JS. A study on the prevalence of cancer disease among aviation workers in Korea with aviation medical examination of the years from 2013 to 2015. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:13-15. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220002
- Lim J. Diagnostic accuracy of machine learning algorithms for hepatitis A antibody. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:16-21. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220005
- Lim J. Current status of foreign patients in a hospital over the past 6 years and the impact of COVID-19. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:22-26. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220006
- Lee MJ, Lee WC, Kwon YH. Epidemiological aspects of hepatitis E virus infections between South Korea and Japan. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:27-31. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220003
- Chin HS. Phakic intraocular lenses for myopia. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:32-33. https://doi.rg/10.46246/KJAsEM.210021
- Kwon YH. A case of pericardial effusion after acute myocardial infarction. Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2022;32:34-36. https://doi.org/10.46246/KJAsEM.220007