4차 산업혁명 시대의 CRM: 인간과 자율 시스템의 협업 관점에서
Crew Resource Management in Industry 4.0: Focusing on Human-Autonomy Teaming
Department of Applied Artificial Intelligence, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, KoreaCorrespondence to:
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean J Aerosp Environ Med 2021; 31(2): 33-37
Published August 31, 2021
Copyright © Aerospace Medical Association of Korea.
- Presidential Committee on the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Recommendations to the government for the fourth industrial revolution [Internet]. Seoul: Presidential Committee on the Fourth Industrial Revolution; 2019 [cited 2019 Oct]. Available from: https://www.4th-ir.go.kr/cdn/recommendation(eng).pdf.
- Chen H, Wen Y, Zhu M, Huang Y, Xiao C, Wei T, Hahn A. From automation system to autonomous system: an architecture perspective. J Mar Sci Eng 2021;9:645. https://doi.org/10.3390/jmse9060645
- Ouellette RP, Thomas LW, Mangold EC, Cheremisinoff PN. Automation impacts on industry. Ann Arbor (MI): Ann Arbor Science; 1983.
- Veres SM, Molnar L, Lincoln NK, Morice CP. Autonomous vehicle control systems — a review of decision making. Proc Inst Mech Eng Part I J Syst Control Eng 2011;225:155-195. https://doi.org/10.1177/2041304110394727
- Murphy R, Shields J. Task force report: the role of autonomy in DoD systems. Washington, D.C.: Defense Science Board; 2012. pp. 13.
- Clapper JR Jr, Young JJ Jr, Cartwright JE, Grimes JG. Unmanned systems roadmap 2007-2032. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Defense; 2007. p. 188-206.
- Kim MY. Latest technology trends and commercialization of autonomous vehicles (trend report) [Internet]. Daejeon: KOSEN; 2018 [cited 2018 Sep 21]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.22800/kisti.kosenexpert.2018.10.
- On-Road Automated Driving (ORAD) Committee. Taxonomy and definitions for terms related to driving automation systems for on-road motor vehicles [Internet]. Warrendale (PA): SAE International; 2014 [updated 2021 Apr 30; cited 2018 Jun 15]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.4271/J3016_201806.
- National Transportation Safety Board. Preliminary report highway HWY18MH010 [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: National Transportation Safety Board; 2018 [cited 2018 May 24]. Available from: https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/AccidentReports/Reports/HWY18MH010-prelim.pdf.
- Botargues P. Airbus AP/FD TCAS mode: a new step towards safety Improvement [Internet]. Leiden: Airbus; 2009 [cited 2009 Feb]. Available from: https://safetyfirst.airbus.com/app/themes/mh_newsdesk/documents/archives/airbus-apfd-tcas-mode.pdf.
- Airbus P. Is autonomy the future of aerial mobility?: autonomous technologies are showing real promise in the development of more autonomous aircraft [Internet]. Leiden: Airbus; 2020 [cited 2020 Jan]. Available from: https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/stories/autonomy-aerial-mobility.html.
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). EASA artificial intelligence roadmap 1.0 [Internet]. Cologne: EASA; 2020 [cited 2020 Feb 7]. Available from: https://www.easa.europa.eu.
- Civil Aviation Authority. CAP 720: flight crew training: cockpit resource management (CRM) and line-oriented flight training (LOFT) [Internet]. Crawley: Civil Aviation Authority; 2002 [cited 2002 Aug 1]. Available from: http://publicapps.caa.co.uk/docs/33/CAP720.PDF.
- Comerford D, Brandt SL, Lachter J, Wu SC, Mogford R, Battiste V, et al. NASA's single-pilot operations technical interchange meeting: proceedings and findings. Moffett Field (CA): Ames Research Center; 2013.
- Tokadlı G, Dorneich MC, Matessa M. Toward human- autonomy teaming in single-pilot operations: domain analysis and requirements. J Air Transp 2021. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.D0240 [Epub ahead of print]
- Jay SR, Brandt SL, Lachter J, Matessa M, Sadler G, Battiste H. Application of human-autonomy teaming (HAT) patterns to reduced crew operations (RCO). In: Harris D, editor. EPCE 2016: engineering psychology and cognitive ergonomics. Cham: Springer; 2016. p. 244-255.
- Johnson EN. Methodology to support dynamic function allocation policies between humans and flight deck automation. Hampton (VA): NASA Langley Research Center; 2010.
- Matessa M, Strybel T, Vu K, Battiste V, Schnell T. Concept of Operations for RCO SPO. Moffett Field (CA); NASA: 2017.
- Shively RJ, Lachter J, Brandt SL, Matessa M, Battiste V, Johnson WW. Why human-autonomy teaming? In: Baldwin C, editor. AHFE 2017: advances in neuroergonomics and cognitive engineering. Cham: Springer; 2018. p. 3-11.
- Vierhauser M, Md Nafee Al I, Agrawal A, Cleland-Huang J, Mason J. Hazard analysis for human-on-the-loop interactions in sUAS systems. In: Spinellis D, Gousios G, Chechik M, Di Penta M, editors. ESEC/FSE '21: 29th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering. New York (NY): Association for Computing Machinery; 2021. p. 8-19.